Thursday, August 15, 2013

Melissa Kentunuti murder a result of White males not being able to change ways

   Roscoe Coltrane:  This murder is without a doubt or question awhite male unable to cope and deal with criticism of a woman from Asiatic descent. No doubt about it. This woman was a professional a woman that dedicated her life to saving children and researching transfusions and critters of that kind under real large microscopes. This scumbag Mr Smith, a common American name, this this jerk dedicated his live to lowly bug extermination. .

Dr Smith: Yes Smith I must say is a common Anglo day and this murder has complete racial aspect to it. If she had been a Caucasian woman I am sure this Smith would of not been as angry and stupid to kill this woman especially everyone would know he was working at the townhouse. This guy just couldn't stand the fact that a woman of color was belittling him and he strangled her in her own house. This man is an embarrassment for white males and men like myself named Smith, He is very deserving of the electric chair. This mans life was nothing compared to this pediatric doctor and this murder in Philadelphia earlier in the year was shameful. A wake up call to successful minorities that white lower classes can be pretty savage as well. This was a woman that worked hard in life to get a desgree while this loser Smith whose first name not even worthy of mention. This loser Smith likely drank his way to dropout and maybe graduated from bug insectide one week course.  

 Melissa Ketunuti, in a graduation photo. The 35-year-old pediatrician was found strangled and burned in the basement of the rowhouse she lived in on Jan. 21.

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete